Monday, April 4, 2011

Michael R. Lee

In 2009, a friend introduced me to a miracle cure (well that is what I call it) and my life was changed forever. I lost 35 pounds in 9 weeks and I not only looked fabulous but I felt good too.

This program cleansed my body and when I was done I realized that certain foods did not agree with me. I discovered I had an allergy to dairy and that it was making me very ill. Now I am strong and healthy. The rashes I had been plagued with are gone and now I have soft smooth skin.

Everyone thinks I look as amazing as I feel. I am having so much fun shopping for new clothes - everything fits so beautifully I can hardly believe it - I’m wearing size 4 jeans! What is also amazing is how much food I’m eating while still keeping the weight off.

We have a 100% success rate in helping our clients lose weight. If you are struggling with this frustration we can help.
Visit our web site (www.sureresults.net) and learn more about this amazing hormonally based weight loss program that is changing the lives of everyone who does it.

Did you know that poor quality of sleep and sleep deprivation contribute to obesity?

This is because the vast majority of weight loss occurs in the last four hours of sleep.

In the first four hours an enormous cascade of hormonal interactions takes place which balances our body’s internal mechanisms helping it to recover from the previous day and preparing it for the next.

The second four hours of sleep are for fueling the metabolic furnace in preparation for challenges of the upcoming day.

Recent studies have now proved that if there is no last four hours of sleep, weight can actually be gained. In several of my previous submissions I’ve referred to two metabolic hormones which are intimately involved in hunger and satiety. Leptin is the hormone that tells you that you are full so you should stop eating and stop storing fat.

Ghrelin is the hormone that tells you that you are hungry and must eat. Sleep deprivation stops the production of leptin and increases the production of ghrelin.

This is why you often see tired people grazing for food all day long and the foods they classically forage for are the quick-burn, sugary/starchy, simple carbohydrates which always spike the insulin levels which causes many of these extra calories to be converted to fat and stored.

The bottom line is that we all need somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 hours of preferably uninterrupted sleep each night.

We might be able to get by on less now and again but trying to make a habit of it causes chaos with our metabolism and none of the results are desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment